Sunday, August 16, 2009

SNACK - Pepperoni chips


Chips, chips, annnnnd, chips yes a sign I am indeed American as each time I am in Poland I find out fast how surprised everyone is at my potato chip consumption. Before I started this blog I ran across so many great snacks in flavors that are sometimes laughable. I guess it's time to get out there and find them again. For now I have this great bag of pepperoni flavored chips. My guess before I eat any is that they will taste like any other chip that uses red pepper to flavor it. Yes, I realize that this is not such an unusual flavor, but, it's also not the typical flavor here in the states.

taste: very mild, not like pepperoni at all, more like the typical "Paprika" flavor chip in Poland.

A side note: on the side of the bag it reads:
The yummy Chio Chips flavours provide a composition of unique flavour variations in an optimal intensity for pure enjoyment! ha ha

Product from: Poland
Purchased at: Kurowski Deli - Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment